1. With care, break the seal on the container.
2. Using one piece of jewellery at a time, place on the dip tray and lower it into the cleaning solution, count to 30 seconds and then remove. It's not necessary for any longer. Repeat if needed.
3. Once removed, rinse in room temperature water. The brush included with the cleaner can be used to clean the little hard-to-reach crevices.
4. Dry the jewellery with a clean lint-free cloth.
5. Finally, you can then use a Connoisseurs Gold or Silver Polishing Cloth or their Jewellery Wipes for additional shine and protection as these will add an anti-tarnish barrier to your gold and silver jewellery.