It’s good to be back open
Small, independent and local businesses are one of the things that makes the East Midlands such a great place to live.
However, unfortunately, in these recent times many shops, bars, restaurants, and the like have been hit hard by the impact of horrible COVID-19 coronavirus.
After this lockdown, which seems to have lasted forever, we are reopening our Grace & Co stores from Monday 15th June with measures in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety, although our Beeston Grace & Co and our Bonds Jewellers in Northampton will be reopening from June 22nd.
Our opening hours are slightly different, though. We’ll not be open on a Sunday and we’ll be closing earlier than what we used to do. Our doors will be closing at 4 pm but still opening up at 9:30 am.
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience whilst we implement these new measures into our stores. The safety and wellbeing of our staff and you, the customers, are both our number one priority, and it may take us all a little while to get used to this “new normal”.
We’ve carried out COVID-19 risk assessments and followed the recommended government guidelines. We have processes in place to ensure that anyone and everyone visiting our stores is both safe and comfortable.
All of our jewellery will be cleaned and stored hygienically and in line with the guidance given to us. Our Grace & Co stores will be cleaned regularly as normal but with additional sanitisation. We will be doing our very best to carry on as usual except now from a distance.
Feeling safe as you shop with us and coming into the stores as you once did before, but don’t forget that you can click and collect items on our website right here and select the Collect In Store option for you local Grace & Co shop.
If you’d prefer a private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a suitable time and date.
- What have you done?
- We have completed a Covid-19 risk assessment and followed all recommendations.
- How will you keep me safe?
- We want you to feel that our stores are safe spaces.
- We have screens by the till areas.
- We will be restricting the number of people allowed in the stores at any time.
- We will be regularly cleaning.
- Any returned jewellery or jewellery which has been tried on will be cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours.
- We encourage contactless payment.
- Clear social distancing signage including floor makers.
- Store staff have access to PPE (including visors, masks, gloves).
- A hand sanitising station in each store.
- Doors will be left open to minimise contact with handles.
- A queuing system will be in place.
- How about online orders?
- The online team will also be following social distancing procedures. They also have a procedure for handling items hygienically and are equipped with PPE including gloves.
- But what if I need to return something?
- Our return policy will not change. All returned items will be cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours.
- Can I still use my vouchers?
- We will extend the expiry date for any in-store loyalty vouchers which expired during lockdown until mid-July.
- Am I ok to bring my family in?
- We have to limit the number of people into store but of course, you can come in if you are from the same household.
- Will you rush me into making a decision?
- Nope, you are still welcome to browse until you find the perfect item.
- Are dogs still welcome into the store?
- Oh yes!
- Is there anything else?
- Yes. If there’s anything we can do, please do let us know and we will do our very best to help. It’s important to shop local, especially at the moment, and we want to be there for you.