Competitions & Prizes
The below lists the Terms & Conditions to any competitions and prize draws that we do on our website or on social media unless we have stated otherwise.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 6:00 pm on 18th December 2018 and informed by email on 19th December 2o18.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by 5:00 pm on 31st December 2018, it will be seen as forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- There can only be the one entry per person.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- Grace & Co (Retail) Limited reserves the right to replace any competition or prize draw items with those of a value that is the same or higher.
- All competition and prize draw prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit, or gift vouchers for our stores.
- All competition and prize draw entry forms when handed in are the property of Grace & Co (Retail) Limited and shall not be returned.
- We do not accept responsibility for entry form that is damaged or lost.
- Competition winner(s) are picked by an independent judge and that decision is final.
- Prize draw winner(s) are drawn randomly by an independent judge from the valid entries that we receive by the closing date that we stipulate. That decision is final.
- All competition and prize draw winner(s) agree to have their name(s) published as the winner(s) and to take part in any online or in-store publicity that we may or may not arrange.
- All competitions and prize draws are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- By entering any competition or prize draw you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering any competition or prize draw you agree to be contacted by email
- By entering any competition or prize draw you agree to allow us to use your first name, hometown, product information and any of your submitted images and text for promotional purposes either on our website or social media.
- All entrants must be 18 or older.
- All competitions and prize draws are only open to residents of the UK.