We want to make sure that we provide the best possible customer service and shopping experience that we can, hopefully, the information below will help. If you still have a question, please give us a call or email us.
If in doubt, please choose Special Delivery which is guaranteed to ensure that you get your cherished gift in time.
- All orders received before 3pm are usually sent out within 24 working hours.
- Normal working days for online order processing are Monday to Friday.
- Weekend orders include those made after 3pm on a Friday. These are sent the following Monday except on Post or Bank Holidays when they will be sent the next working day.
- Post & Bank Holidays include:
New Year's Eve.
New Year's Day.
The Friday before Easter Sunday.
The first and last Mondays in May.
The last Monday in August.
- Standard Delivery (£3.00 - free on orders over £25) - within 5 working days to arrive.
- Express Delivery (£4.00 - free on orders over £100) - within 2 working days to arrive.
- Special Delivery (£7.00 - free on orders over £150) - By 1pm next working weekday.
- Saturday Guaranteed Delivery (£11.50) - By 1pm Saturday.
- European (£9.95) - within 10 working days.
We will email you when the item is on its way.
You can track your deliveries using > Royal Mail’s Track & Trace service.
Use the tracking number that we have provided to you which has been put into your 'We've Completed your Order' email that we have sent to you. Might want to check your spam box.
You can also arrange redeliveries on this same webpage.
If no one is in at the time of delivery, the parcel will be put through the letterbox or taken to your local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect.
We want to give you the best possible customer service that we can, but we are governed by the rules and regulations of Royal Mail themselves, in particular, their delivery times. This, of course, includes national Bank Holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: Adverse weather conditions can cause items to be delivered later than expected because of road closures, runways being shut, and events of Health & Safety precautions. We apologise for this but it is something that we can't really do a great deal about.
For orders outside of the UK, a fixed shipping fee of £9.95 at the current exchange rate is applied. Orders outside of the UK arrive within 10 working days.
In the event that we do not have an item in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible so that we have the chance to locate the item for you from another source.
We are unable to apply refunds for lost mail until 10 working days after the goods were due to arrive to you.
All claims must be made within 28 working days of the dispatch.
Returns & Refunds
We are always sorry to hear about an item having to come back, whatever the reason it is but here are a few things to remember:
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- You have 28 days after delivery to have your order returned to us for a refund.
- We will take back anything that we have sent in error.
- Everything that is returned to us (when not faulty) must be unused and in mint condition along with the original packaging and any promotional items.
- You'll need your order number. You'll find it on the slip that was sent out to you, or on the order confirmation which was sent out to you via email. If you can't find that, check your spam or junk folder. They sometimes hide in there.
- Why are you returning it? We'll need to know why so we can prepare for a replacement for you if that is what you wish.
- If an item is faulty, we'll repair or replace it for you.
- If you want a refund, we'll pay it back to you via the same payment method you used to make the purchase. This will be processed within 10 working days of the item being received back to us.
- When refunds are processed, these are dealt with by the merchants that deal with card transactions and the time of completion can take up to 10 working days.
- Send the item back to us as a 2nd Class Signed For.
- We will reimburse you the cost of sending the item back to us at the cost of a 2nd Class Signed For if the item is to be exchanged.
- We do not refund anything more than the initial transaction amount. If you paid for postage for the item to be sent out to you, we will apply a credit for you for the cost of the return postage.
- We do not refund postage on overseas items unless the item is to be exchanged.
Grace & Co
17 Market Street
Ashby de la Zouch