We want to provide the best possible customer service and shopping experience. Hopefully, the information below will help. If you still have a question, please give us a call or email us.
If in doubt, please choose Special Delivery which is guaranteed to ensure that you get your item in time.
- All orders received before 3pm are usually sent out within 24 hours
- Normal working days for online order processing are Monday to Friday
- Weekend orders include those made after 3pm on a Friday. These are sent the following Monday except on Bank Holidays when they will be sent the next working day
- Bank Holidays include:
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
The first and last Monday in May
The last Monday in August
- Standard Delivery £3.00 (free on orders over £50). Delivery within 5 working days
- Express Delivery £4.00 (free on orders over £100). Delivery within 2 working days
- Special Delivery £7.00 (free on orders over £150). Delivery by 1pm next working weekday.
- Saturday Guaranteed Delivery £11.50. Delivery by 1pm Saturday.
- European £9.95. Delivery within 10 working days.
We will email you when the item is on its way.
You can track your deliveries using > Royal Mail’s Track & Trace service.
Use the tracking number that we have provided to you which has been put into your 'We've Completed your Order' email that we have sent to you. Please check your spam inbox.
You can also arrange redeliveries on this same webpage.
If no one is in at the time of delivery, the parcel will be put through the letterbox or taken to your local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect.
PLEASE NOTE: We can do our bit but are unable to impact on Royal Mail delivery times. Adverse weather conditions can cause items to be delivered later than expected because of road closures, runways being shut etc. We apologise for this but it is something that we can't do anything about.
In the event that we do not have an item in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible.
We are unable to apply refunds for lost mail until 10 working days after the goods were due to arrive to you.
All claims must be made within 28 working days of dispatch.
Returns & Refunds
We are always sorry to hear about an item having to come back, we'll deal with it as soon as possible but we may need to investigate or fix a procedure for future custom, so times dealing with any returns or refunds may take up to 14 days on arrival. Here are a few other things to remember:
Returning unwanted items
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- You have 28 days after delivery to have your order returned to us for a refund.
- We will take back anything that we have sent in error.
- Everything that is returned to us must be unused and in mint condition along with the original packaging and any promotional items.
- You'll need your order number and so will we. You'll find it on the slip that was sent out to you, or on the order confirmation which was sent out to you via email. If you can't find that, check your spam or junk folder.
- A discretionary administration charge of £3.00 is kept for any unwanted items returned to us unless you wish to have a replacement item or we can credit you.
- You must cover the cost of returning unwanted items.
- If you paid for an additional service for getting your item to you, e.g Express or Special Delivery, this cost will not be reimbursed for unwanted items.
- We do not refund postage on overseas items.
Returning faulty and 'Not Fit For Purpose' items
- If an item is faulty, we'll repair or replace it for you as long as the item has been purchased within 6 months to the date of purchasing. Any time after that we have the right to contest the quality of the product due to the length of time it has left us.
- You must cover the cost of returning items as 2nd Class Signed For but we will reimburse you should you wish to have an exchange.
- Returning faulty items when no exchange is required and a refund is requested, we will reimburse you the value of the item and the cost of having it sent out to you. Any cost for returning it will be given a credit.
- We do not refund postage on overseas items.
- Repair times can vary depending on the brand as not all of them are UK based.
- Everything that was sent must be returned unless a replacement is required.
- You'll need your order number. You'll find it on the slip that was sent out to you, or on the order confirmation which was sent out to you via email. If you can't find that, check your spam or junk folder. They sometimes hide in there.
- Why are you returning it? We'll need to know why so we can prepare for a replacement for you if that is what you wish.
Grace & Co
17 Market Street
Ashby de la Zouch