WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT WE CAN, AS WELL AS OUR FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL ITEMS. HERE'S WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW ABOUT HAVING THE ITEM SENT TO YOU, AND IF NEED BE, SENT BACK.
If in doubt, please choose Special Delivery which is guaranteed to ensure that you get your cherished gift in time.
- All orders received before 3pm are usually sent out the same day.
- Working days for online deliveries are Monday to Friday.
- Weekend orders include those made after 3pm Friday are sent the following Monday except Bank Holidays when weekend orders are sent the next working day.
- Bank Holidays include:
New Year's Day.
The Friday before Easter Sunday.
The first and last Mondays in May.
The last Monday in August.
Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Standard Delivery (£3.00 - free on orders over £25) - 2-5 working days to arrive.
- Express Delivery (£4.00 - free on orders over £100) - 1-2 working days to arrive.
- Next Day Delivery (£7.00 - free on orders over £150) - By 1pm next working day.
- Saturday Guaranteed Delivery (£11.50) - By 1pm Saturday.
Please bear in mind that all orders are to be signed for upon delivery. If there is not anyone to sign for the delivery it will be taken to your local sorting office.
You can track your deliveries using Royal Mail’s Track & Trace service here using the tracking number that we will provide you with upon dispatch. You can also arrange redeliveries on this same webpage.
We want to give you the best possible customer service that we can, but remember, we are governed by the rules and regulations of Royal Mail themselves, in particular, their delivery times. This, of course, includes our national Bank Holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: Adverse weather conditions can cause items to be delivered later than expected because of road closures, runways being shut, and events of Health & Safety precautions. We apologise for this but it is something that we can't really do a great deal about.
For orders outside of the UK, a fixed shipping fee of £9.95 at the current exchange rate is applied. Orders outside of the UK arrive within 7 - 10 working days.
For orders accepted before 3pm on any working day, we will endeavour to process and dispatch your item on the same day, subject to availability.
In the event that we do not have an item in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible.
We are unable to apply refunds for lost mail until 10 working days after the goods were due to arrive to you. All claims must be made within 28 working days of the dispatch.
You have 30 days from the date of dispatch to return an item for an exchange or a refund.
We are always sorry to hear about an item having to come back, whatever the reason it is but here are a few things to remember:
- We are unable to accept a returned item for refunding no later than 30 days after its arrival.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- We will take back anything that we have sent in error.
- Everything that is being returned to us returned (when not faulty) must be unused and in mint condition along with their original packaging. Basically, everything that we sent out, must be sent back.
- You'll need your order number. You'll find it on the slip that was sent out to you, or on the order confirmation which was sent out to you via email. If you can't find that, check your spam or junk folder. They sometimes hide in there.
- Why are you returning it? We'll need to know why so we can prepare for a replacement for you if that is what you wish.
- If an item is faulty, we'll repair or replace it for you.
- If you want a refund, we'll pay it back to you via the same payment method you used to make the purchase. This will be within 10 working days of the item being received back to us.
- Send the item back to us as a 2nd Class Signed For. We will not reimburse for any postage paid for that is in a higher price band.
- We will reimburse you the cost of sending the item back to us at the cost of a 2nd Class Signed For if the item is to be exchanged but we do not refund anything more than the initial transaction amount.
- If a full refund is requested we will provide you with credit note if we are to pay you.
- We do not refund postage on overseas items.
As previously mentioned, we want to give you the best possible customer service that we can, but remember, we are governed by the rules and regulations of Royal Mail themselves, in particular, their delivery times. This, of course, includes our national Bank Holidays.
Grace & Co
17 Market Street
Ashby de la Zouch