Before you contact us, we want to let you know a few things first:
- Please make sure that you quote your internet order reference number which begins with 'WEB'. We're sure you want a quick response and this will double the speed in resolution to your query.
- We're not in at weekends or bank holidays so we'll come back to you as soon as we can on our return.
Below are some answers in relation to popular questions so you may need not contact us at all.
- Got a faulty item or you want to send something back?
Details on returns can be found here.
- Order an engraving?
These items take up to an additional 5 working days to arrive after being dispatched. This message is placed on all of the engravable product pages, and also on the page where we allow you to add your personalisation.
- Where's my online order?
You'll have a postage confirmation number on an email which we have sent to you. You can see the parcel here, but please remember, your item will not be recognised in the system until it has reached a depot or has been processed near your local sorting office.
If you see; 'An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item', that means that they still have your parcel and it's on its way to you.
But remember, engravings take an additional 5 working days.
- Item has not arrived yet?
Busy times, bad weather and road and air traffic can cause delays along with staff shortages. Find out about the service in your area here.
- Querying an order placed online?
Please include your order reference number in the message. It begins with 'WEB'.
- Did you order the wrong item or size? Or did we make a mistake?
If you have ordered the wrong item or size, or maybe it's our fault, return the item to us with a note of your order reference and jot down what item or size it is that you are after instead, and we'll exchange it. Details can be found just here.
Contact us on the form below and please quote your order reference number which begins with 'WEB'. Or call 01530 587340.
Our contact hours are Monday to Friday at 10am-4pm on weekdays.