Online Gift Vouchers are an easy way to get something for someone when you're not sure what they'd want.
Please note: Grace & Co Online Gift Vouchers are sent to the recipient's email address, so make sure you don't send it to your own!
- Select the date.
- Pay on the date of purchase.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date they are sent.
- The value you select is allocated to the receiver's account on our website.
- If the voucher receiver doesn't already have an account with us, they can create one using the email address the voucher was sent.
- It's easy and simple to set up. This can be done during the checkout process.
- They can redeem the voucher against the cost of any purchases online, but not in-store. These are online only.
- If the items purchased total is less than the gift voucher amount, then the remaining amount will stay in their account e-wallet to use on their next purchase.
- If the items purchased exceed the gift amount, then the remaining value of the order must be paid for to complete the order.
- Unwanted Online Gift Vouchers cannot be returned and vouchers cannot be used to purchase more vouchers.
- Any items bought using these "digital gift cards" can be returned or exchanged, but not refunded.
Our Online Gift Vouchers are only to be used online and cannot be redeemed in-store.