As always, we are committed to getting your orders and gifts to you. Our small web team is processing orders as normal, although Royal Mail's processing centres are currently running at different levels of service in different locations across the country.
Because of postal delays, you may receive your order later than expected and we are so sorry but this is something that we can't do anything about. If your order has not arrived within our timeframe plus 14 working days then we will reimburse you.
We want to provide the best possible customer service and shopping experience. Hopefully, the information below will help. If you still have a question, please email us via our Contact Form.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 working-day hours.
- Normal working days for online order processing are Monday to Friday.
- Bank Holiday Weekend orders will be sent the next working day.
- Bank Holidays include:
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
The first and last Monday in May
The last Monday in August
Christmas Bank Holiday Monday
Postage & Delivery
- Standard (Unsigned): £3.00 (free on orders £50+) - We aim for 5 working days.
- Express (Signed For): £4.00 (free on orders £100+) - We aim for 3 working days.
- Special: £7.00 (free on orders £150+) - Next working weekday.
- Saturday Special: £11.50 - To arrive on a Saturday.
We will email you when the item is on its way with a confirmation number. It is not a full tracking service but more of a postage confirmation service > Royal Mail’s Track & Trace service.
Use the confirmation number that we have provided to you which has been put into your 'We've Completed your Order' email that we have sent to you. Please check your spam inbox.
You can also arrange redeliveries on this same webpage.
If no one is in at the time of delivery, the parcel will be put through the letterbox or taken to your local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect.
If you do not collect your parcel, within the month of sending it'll be returned to us where we will then cancel the order and refund to you the cost of the item minus the postage for having it sent out.
We are unable to apply refunds for lost mail until 10 working days after the goods were due to arrive.
In the event that we do not have an item in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible.
All claims must be made within 28 working days of dispatch.
Returns & Refunds
We are always sorry to hear about an item having to come back, we'll deal with it as soon as possible but we may need to investigate or fix a procedure for future custom, so times dealing with any returns or refunds may take up to 10 working days on arrival. Here are a few other things to remember:
Returning unwanted items
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- You have 60 days after delivery to have your order returned to us for a refund which has been extended due to the current COVID-19 situation and will be reduced once things return to normal.
- We will take back anything that we have sent in error.
- If you have ordered the wrong item or size, return it to us with a note of your order reference and jot down what item or size it is that you are after instead, and we'll exchange it.
- Everything that is returned to us must be unused and in mint condition along with the original packaging and any promotional items.
- You'll need your order number and so will we. You'll find it on the slip that was sent out to you, or on the order confirmation which was sent out to you via email. If you can't find that, check your spam or junk folder.
- A discretionary administration charge of £3.00 is kept for any unwanted items returned to us unless you wish to have a replacement item or we can credit you.
- You must cover the cost of returning unwanted items.
- If you paid for an additional service for getting your item to you, e.g. Express or Special Delivery, this cost will not be reimbursed for unwanted items.
- We do not refund postage on overseas items.
Returning faulty and 'Not Fit For Purpose' items
- If an item is faulty or "not fit for purpose", we'll repair or replace it for you as long as the item has been purchased within 6 months. Any time after that we have the right to contest the quality of the product due to the length of time it has left us.
- You must cover the cost of returning items as 2nd Class Signed For but we will reimburse you should you wish to have an exchange.
- Returning faulty items when no exchange is required and a refund is requested, we will reimburse you the value of the item and the cost of having it sent out to you. Any cost for returning it will be given a credit.
- We do not refund postage on overseas items.
- Repair times can vary depending on the brand as not all of them are UK based.
- Everything that was sent must be returned unless a replacement is required.
- You'll need your order number. You'll find it on the slip that was sent out to you, or on the order confirmation which was sent out to you via email. If you can't find that, check your spam or junk folder. They sometimes hide in there.
- Why are you returning it? We'll need to know why so we can prepare for a replacement for you if that is what you wish.
Grace & Co
17 Market Street
Ashby de la Zouch