Hello. Thank you for finding us.
We have to let you about a couple things about our website and so you know what to expect when you purchase from us. It’s not an exhaustive list and it won’t take long. Plus, it could save you some time in the future.
By carrying on to have a look through our website you’re agreeing to our terms and conditions which have listed below with some pieces taking you to other pages.
The information listed is for general information use. We’re given some of the information from the brands we sell or those who supply our products to us, so whilst we always strive to ensure that everything is accurate, to the date hereof and crystal clear, errors may sometimes spring up.
We want you to ensure that you are completely satisfied when shopping with us. If you’re unsure about something, or there is something you don’t understand, email us or give us a call so we can put you right.
External Website Links
In some places, there are links that will take you to other websites. These are mainly for information purposes but please understand that we have no control over someone else’s website. If you feel something is wrong or is not right, let us know. We don’t necessarily endorse their views or their overall content. We’re simply trying to provide you with further information.
If you feel that you want to link up with us, then let us know. But please ask us first. If you link to our site without asking, you do so at your own risk.
Everyone who works with our website strives continuously to keep it going 24/7, yet as we’re sure you well know things happen. You can rest assured that if there is an issue with our website, we’re on the case as soon as possible to get it sorted for you without any unwanted hassle.
Trademarks & Copyrighted Material
Our website is one of the best, and everyone involved with it wants to keep it that way. It contains digital assets which we either own or have express permission to use. Any logos or trademarks on this website, we’re authorised to use. Any outside use or reproduction of anything displayed on this website may result in legal proceedings.
All prices are in GBP or pounds sterling and include 20% VAT. Any delivery costs, engraved items and where applicable any packaging costs will be applied to your basket where they apply. These extra charges are shown in your shopping bag and at the checkout before we take any payment. Any prices displayed in any publications are correct at the time of its publication. Sometimes, prices change we reserve the right to amend these without prior notice.
The prices of the items on our website may change and promotional offers or sale products might finish or end without any warning. If there is a price change or if we withdraw an offer of after you have placed an order with us, we’ll do our best to let you know about it in case you want something on your order to change.
Making a Payment
Of course, we accept most credit and debit cards, but we also use PayPal. When you make a purchase from us we promise to take good care to keep your payment details and orders safe and secure (which is why we have the green padlock next to our website address). All items are still our property until the transaction has been completed. It is our right to cancel any order at our own discretion.
As much as we try our best there are sometimes errors in the pricing displayed. We’ll confirm the correct price of the order when we process it. If by chance we do find an error and the correct pricing should be higher, we are entitled to let you know before we dispatch your order. This allows is to check to see if you would like to continue with it at the correct price or if you would like to cancel.
We do try exceedingly hard to meet and beat customers expectations. We have a great track record with this we are known for being efficient. This is also thanks to our national postal service but we are governed by the rules and regulations of Royal Mail themselves.
For more information on Deliveries, click here: https://www.graceandcojewellery.co.uk/delivery-returns-i5
Cancelling Your Order
If you feel the need to cancel your order, please reply to your Order Confirmation so that we have a record of the necessary details of the order that you no longer wish to proceed with. We’ll do our best to have everything rectified before the order is processed.
Sales & Promotional Offers
Any promotional codes, applied discounts and any special offers that are displayed on our website will usually exclude certain brands as we are governed by their rules and regulations.
Any promotion relating to Free Delivery will be dispatched using our Standard Delivery tier.
If you have received a free item because of a promotional offer, these are non-returnable and non-refundable. If the items purchased in order to qualify for a free product from us are sent back for a refund then the free item that was sent out must also come back to us. Discount or promo codes as well as special offers can’t be used with another unless specifically stated. All sale items, offer and ongoing promotions are subject to availability. We reserve the right to stop or end any sales or promotion without warning whether it is deemed as unlawful, illegal or not.
No promotion has a cash value. You can’t try and redeem any of them for cash, credit or gift vouchers.
We try to come up with as many offers and promotions for you as we can, but please remember that any promotion is only valid on this website and must be for a qualifying order.
Competitions & Prizes
The below lists the Terms & Conditions to any competitions and prize draws that we do on our website or on social media unless we have stated otherwise.
1. All competitions and prize draws are not open to anyone who works for Grace & Co (Retail) Limited or their immediate families, any of our company agents or anyone in any way associated with them.
2. All competitions and prize draws are only open to residents of the UK.
3. There can only be the one entry from any person.
4. All prizes are subject to availability.
5. Grace & Co (Retail) Limited reserves the right to replace any competition or prize draw items with those of a value that is the same or higher.
6. All competition and prize draw prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit, or gift vouchers for our stores.
7. All competition and prize draw entry forms when handed in are the property of Grace & Co (Retail) Limited and shall not be returned.
8. We do not accept responsibility for entry form that is damaged or lost.
9. Competition winner(s) are picked by an independent judge and that decision is final.
10. Prize draw winner(s) are drawn randomly from the valid entries that we receive by the closing date that we stipulate by an independent judge and that decision is final.
11. If you wish to request knowledge of the winner(s), send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing, Grace & Co, 17 Market Street, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1AF, UK. Please request after the date for us selecting the winner(s).
12. All competition and prize draw winner(s) agree to have their name(s) published as winner(s) and to take part in any online or instore publicity that we may or may not arrange.
13. All competitions and prize draws are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. Whereby entering any competition or prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
15. Whereby entering any of our competitions or prize draws you are agreeing to allow us to contact you by email in relation to it.
16. Whereby entering any one of our competitions, you agree to allow us to use your first name, hometown, product information and any of your submitted images and text for promotional purposes either on our website or social media.
17. All entrants are to be 18 or older.
You can join us to follow, like, or join any of our social media channels. But Please be aware that we reserve the right to use any of the information or any of the images posted to our social media pages. We don’t necessarily endorse the views or their overall content with any website links used on our social media pages. We’re simply trying to provide you with further information.
The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms & Conditions. By accessing this website for any reason, whether to purchase available products or not, you consent to above and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. Grace & Co (Retail) Limited reserves the right to change any of the information listed above wherever it is deemed fit and your continued use of this website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.